Thursday, June 4, 2009

Afterparty

Imagine that you wake up in your crappy appartment with caked make-up and dozens of empty wine bottles around you. The ash-tray is all over the floor and you barely remember what happened last night. Your throat is so dry that you can't even pronounce the word 'dehidratation'. Total amount of cash: maximum 5 euros and believe me- all coins...

If this scene seems perfectly familiar to you, then you have the PWNS (Post Wild Night Syndrom). The worst thing about that, is that you always run out of cash on the other day, damn it, always! And because you have successfully eliminated at least one million brain cells, you can only think about...'What will I do, if I accidentally find a lot of money* on the street'
*the sum can vary from 50 to whatever your greedy imagination can generate...

My personal top 3 for today...

The very first thing that I'll do is to find Tyson Beckford and pay him enough money so that he hangs around in my appartment half-nacked with one of these fans (and eventually use it from time to time...it's 38C, you know).



Then, of course, I will have to call all my friends and start showing off as a Russian oligarch on a business lunch. For that purpose I will totally buy Nokia N86. It also features a 8 megapixel camera that is more than ready to tackle all angles of my new fantabolous lifestyle.



There is no happy ending without a bottle of fine champagne. Cheers!



p.s I am almost sure that tastes the same as the supermarket Martini champagne for 3 euro...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails