309. Learn to pronounce French words correctly.
311. Don't date your bartender.
327. Keep your guard up.
335. If you're good at something, never do it for free.
352. Don't wear a club tie in England. They mean something there.
354. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
355. Never request a joke or impression. They're never as good on command.
378. It's not a gang without the cool girl.
384. All drinking challenges must be accepted.
385. When traveling abroad, keep your wits about you, especially in Spain.
390. Eat lunch with the new kid.
395. Be mindful of what comes between you and the earth. Buy good tires, good sheets, and good shoes.
397. Don't jog shirtless....
and so on...to 1001. Check out the rest of Walker Lamond's '1001 Rules For My Unborn Son'. Me, honestly, like it very much, even though I am a daughter.
Source and information about the book.