Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hiroshi Yamauchi and the Nintendo drama



Honestly, I have never ever voted in my entire life. This summer I finally had the good intention to do so but some forgot my ID unexpected burocratic impediments screw the whole concerned-citizen thing. When I saw the poster of Hiroshi Yamauchi, the guy who ran Nintendo from 1949 to 2002, something inside me raised its voice and shouted 'Support him, support him'. I think I totally deserve a decent discount for all the enthusiasm and support. Basically, sales were kind of slow for Nintendo, or some other kind of corporate drama, and Yamauchi lost half of his fortune. Still it's too early to shed tears for him, the guy has $3.8 million ($7 mln. before the crash), think he will survive somehow.

Link to the article

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails