Saturday, December 17, 2011

About security

Recently, I've been faking interest talking to some friends and more and more often hear the word 'security': "I need to have some security before committing to..", "At this point I have no idea what's happening with my contract, I have no security, can't plan anything", "This guy is great, he is paying for everything giving me such a sense of security" etc.

Permanent contract at work will not guarantee that tomorrow you will not be browsing again wwww.iamjobless.com

An engagement ring on your finger does not mean that you will not be lonely in the next 20 years.

The fact that you live in a civilized advanced country will not protect your from crime, poverty, financial crisis, terrorism.

Security coming from the external world is delusional, it's just a momentum. It comes and it goes, and you can't do anything about that.

And if you are really looking for security, my friend, better look deep inside you because there is the only place where you can really find it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails